Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance up to $25,000
With our Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance * you can receive permanent life insurance without having to qualify for coverage based on your health. If you’re between the ages of 40 and 85 years of age, you’re already approved! Benefits from this Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance are a helping hand for your loved ones during a difficult time. Feel free to use our Guaranteed Whole Life Calculator and compare quotes with top rated life insurance companies. You may also call us to enroll. We’ll ask for a few pieces of basic information and complete your application online. Once your first payment is received, we’ll mail you your policy. It’s that simple. You can receive coverage right over the phone!
Compare Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Rates
Learn more about our Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance:
- Guaranteed Approval without any Medical Questions!
- Available for people 40 – 85 years of age
- Guaranteed Whole Life insurance from $2,500 to $25,000
- Benefits and premiums never change
- Guaranteed Return of Premiums plus interest in the first two years
- Builds cash value
- Accidental Death will pay immediate benefit
- Free Funeral Planning assistance available
Why Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance?
Life Insurance Companies use the word “issue” when they approve a Life Insurance policy. Therefore, “Guaranteed Issue” means the Insurance company cannot deny coverage, no matter what health issues you may have. This is one of the reasons why Guaranteed Issue whole Life insurance is becoming so popular. Many whole life insurance companies now offer these products. Our agency provides you with many options, including: Gerber Guaranteed Whole Life, Great western Guaranteed assurance, and AIG Guaranteed Issue Whole Life. Whole Life insurance is good for the rest of your life, as long as you pay your premiums on time. It also offers: Cash value guarantee, death benefit guarantee, and interest to make sure your policy stays in force past 100 years old. In addition, the cash value accumulated in the insurance policy is available to cover past due payments, or for emergencies. Some types of Whole Life Insurance also offer a feature called Reduced Paid-up insurance, which allows you to obtain a policy of less value paid up for life without paying any additional premiums.
* Please note: This guaranteed issue whole life insurance is a “graded benefit” whole life product. Accidental death is covered from the moment the coverage is in force, but if you suffer a non-accidental death within the first two years, the death benefit is limited to a return of premiums paid, plus an interest (Non-accidental death benefits may vary by state, and interest rates may vary by carrier).